Administrator, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
Orchard Therapeutics Limited is a global biotechnology company based in the UK, dedicated to bringing transformative gene therapies to children with severe and life-threatening orphan diseases. Orchard was founded in November 2015 and is rapidly expanding its operations in the EU, US and in other regions.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, the Administrator, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs (QA/RA) will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Department. The QA/RA Assistant in Orchard Therapeutics is an essential role that facilitates the smooth alignment of agendas, travel and meetings for the QA/RA department, in addition to providing administrative support to Quality Document Control and regulatory operations.
This role requires an organised mindset and substantial experience in a similar role.
- Travel arrangements and expense reports
- Scheduling and arranging teleconferences, meetings, interviews, and booking meeting rooms
- Taking notes at meetings and producing reports and presentations
- Coordination of the department on items such as:
- QA/RA specific office supplies
- IT service requests
- Filing and maintaining of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs documents
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience in an Assistant or Group Administrator role.
- Functions independently with minimal direction
- Working knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a regulated, fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Preferred individual who has previously worked in a biotech environment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years previous experience in an administrative role
All employment offers and CV’s are managed through our Human Resources Department and all candidates are presented through this avenue. Therefore, the Human Resources Department at Orchard Therapeutics requests that recruiters are not to contact Orchard Therapeutics employees directly to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Orchard Therapeutics. Orchard Therapeutics will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the Human Resources Department and the recruiter does not create any implied obligation on the part of Orchard Therapeutics.