Team Assistant - Innovative Gene Therapy Start Up
Orchard Therapeutics Limited is a global biotechnology company based in the UK and dedicated to bringing transformative gene therapies to children with severe and life threatening orphan diseases. The company has been founded in November 2015 and is rapidly expanding its operations in the EU, US and in other regions.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the CEO / Office Manager, this Team Assistant role will be accountable for helping with the day to day running of the UK office, provide administrative support for various members of the Management Team and support the EA / OM with overspill tasks for the CEO.
The role requires an organised mind set experience in a similar role.
The main duties will include:
- Diary scheduling
- Travel arrangements
- Organisation of meetings (internally & externally)
- Documentation preparation (incl. presentations and reports)
- Expense claims
- Reception cover
- Assist the EA / OM with overspill tasks
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of a second language besides English is preferable but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- An administration Diploma is preferable but not essential
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 10% bonus
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme