Orchard Therapeutics Limited is a global biotechnology company based in the UK and dedicated to bringing transformative gene therapies to children with severe and life threatening orphan diseases. The company has been founded in November 2015 and is rapidly expanding its operations in the EU, US and in other regions.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the Management Team / Office Manager, this Team Administrator role will be accountable for providing administrative support to the teams based in the UK office as well as supporting the EA with admin tasks for the Management Team. The role requires an organised mind set experience in a similar role.
The main duties will include:
- Diary scheduling
- Travel arrangements
- Organisation of meetings (internally & externally)
- Assist with documentation preparation (incl. presentations and reports)
- Provide reception cover
- Assist the EA/OM with overspill tasks
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of a second language besides English is preferable but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- An administration Diploma is preferable but not essential
For further information on this role do not hesitate to email HR@orchard-tx.com
All employment offers and CV’s are managed through our Human Resources Department and all candidates are presented through this avenue. Therefore, the Human Resources Department at Orchard Therapeutics requests that recruiters are not to contact Orchard Therapeutics employees directly to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with Orchard Therapeutics. Orchard Therapeutics will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates for either current or future positions. Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the Human Resources Department and the recruiter does not create any implied obligation on the part of Orchard Therapeutics.